The Dwyer Magnesense Series MSX Pro differential pressure transmitter is the professional differential pressure transmitter that meets rigorous industry standards with innovative product design. The instrument has exceptional stability for use in critical building applications with the versatility of our original series Magnesense transmitters. Pressure ranges in Pa, mmH2O, and inWC are available per device. All pressure ranges can be configured in unidirectional or bidirectional mode, giving a total of 32 ranges. The Dwyer MSX Pro transmitter can provide a signal linear to a differential pressure or linear to an air velocity, when combined with a pitot tube sensor. The 0-10V and 4-20mA analog outputs can be used simultaneously.
- Hinged lid provides easy access for wiring
- Connector can be disconnected during installation, this prevents accidental damage
- Tamper-proof housing for added security and protection
- Supplied with waterproof cable gland
- Terminal block can be connected without tools